Calm Confident Soles
This course is aimed at baby massage therapists & qualified reflexologists with an interest in working with children (aged 0-5 yrs.) The course is accredited by The Federation Of Holistic Therapists.
You will learn:
- History of reflexology
- Why reflexology for children
- Anatomy & physiology
- Simple reflexology techniques
- How to teach and explain techniques to parents
- How to facilitate a class
- Legal requirements
- Marketing & advertising your class
It will enable you to teach parents in a group or on a one to one basis.
It does not qualify you as a reflexologist
- You must hold a certificate in Reflexology or babymassage therapy.
- The course is a mix of practical and theory. (There is a video turtorial to help you with the practical aspect of it).
- After you have completed the training you have questions to complete. They can be returned to us at email@example.com.
- You will also need to teach 3 sets of parents & children and submit feedback forms along with a written evaluation on how you felt about your teaching and a short video of your teaching.
- If you would like feedback we are happy to watch an online class both by Skype or you can record and send it in.
- On completion of this you will receive your certificate.